tose'e maskane khavaran company was founded in accordance with the enactment of the Central Council of the bonyad maskane enghelabe eslami in 1995 by the Iranian Housing Development Agency with the help of a set of experts in the provinces of Khorasan and Sistan and Baluchestan to design and implement urban construction projects. The company is part of a group of companies affiliated with the Islamic Revolutionary Housing Foundation, which is the executive of the policies of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran to achieve the goals of the country's development plans.
Currently, the company is one of the largest mass producers in the country with a major license for mass production.
Mr. Eng. Shahriar Tavallaee
Vice Chairman of the Board
Mr. Eng. Jalil Azizifar
Managing Director and Board Member
Mr. Eng.mohsen entezari heravi
Chairman of the Board
- Lands preparation
- Designing and Implementation of residential, commercial, office, cultural , ect. buildings
- Structural engineering and Installations studies and researches
- Implementation of construction projects
- Definition of investment projects based on economic studies of the market.
- Continuous accountability to stakeholders' expectations and Demands
- Creating and developing a Powerful network and intelligent small core
- Diversifying Products and Services
- Improve the technical, human and perceptual skills of the company's employees with the goal of empowerment
- orienting the organization based on the system of organizational excellence (EFQM)
- Continuous management of enterprise and project risks
The leading development company in field of of building and urban development with the highest general and professional reception, The criterion of efficiency, commitment, expertise, management and role play as one of the most important actors in the country's sustainable development ...
Total Infrastructure: 181000 m² - Useful Residential Infrastructure: 107244 m² - Occupancy Level: 20 % - Structural Type : Concrete
On a land with an area of 26085 m² , including 3 towers with 24, 20 and 16 floors on the ground, located on the edge of the Imam Ali Highway
Two parking garages per unit, 2 hectars of accessable green space for recreational purposes and entertainment, lobby and reception, multi-purpose lounge, sports complex, office space and advanced monitoring and ...